Oil Catch Can by SpitFire Tuning
Maximize Engine Performance and Lifespan with SpitFire Tuning’s Oil Catch Can!
An oil catch tank (also called can) is used in turbo applications, or high-performance racing applications where excessive blow-by (leakage past the piston rings) of air and fuel vapor occurs. Hence, this creates a positive pressure in the crankcase. That’s where SpitFire Tuning’s Oil Catch Cans step in, collecting oil mist and skillfully condensing fuel vapors while redirecting cleaner gases back to the engine intake. The PCV valve directs blow-by gases and oil mist from rotating engine components into the intake, where they are burned off. Consequently, over time, oil mist and other by-products settle along the intake, forming gunk. So, purchase your Oil Catch Can from SpitFire Tuning to prevent this buildup and maintain engine performance.
Key Features of Oil Catch Can by SpitFire Tuning include:
- Made with High Quality Billet Aluminum for Enhanced Strength and Durability
- 5″ Height x 3.25″ Diameter
- Anodized Body
- 3/8″ & 9/16″ Hose Adapters
- Removable Baffle that Can Store Additional Filter Media
- Ensure Better Mileage, Better Performance and Preserve Engine Life
- Catch Oil and Sludge to Save the Life of the Engine
- Air Filter to use as Vented System
- Built In Dipstick To Check Fluid Level
- Mounting Hardware & Hose Adapters
- Removable Bottom to Drain
With SpitFire Tuning’s top-notch Oil Catch Can, you can effectively combat this detrimental buildup and preserve your engine’s peak performance. Additionally, by capturing oil mist and expertly condensing fuel vapors, our Oil Catch Cans play a vital role in maintaining cleaner engine intake gases. As a result, you can enjoy enhanced engine longevity and maximize performance. So, don’t hesitate – invest in your engine’s health today by purchasing your Oil Catch Can from SpitFire Tuning!